Monday, 17 August 2009

Decision Day

Since nobody turned up for the last meeting I've decided to cancel the proposed extra meeting on 27th August. The 10th September meeting, which was billed as the "first AGM" and has been in our Programme since the start, will be to decide whether to place the Hastings Humanists BHA Group on a formal basis, by appointing a Committee, or whether to carry on as a purely informal grouping. If necessary the meeting can go on longer than usual to allow everyone to speak. This is assuming enough people can come. I'll be circulating everyone on the email list as usual.


  1. Hi George,

    I guess a lot of people are on holiday at the moment - I would have been on the 27th, but hopefully will be back by the 10th

  2. I've just posted the circular. Please reply everyone!